Important notice! Due to the new Covid-19 guidelines of the Danish health authorities, Havana Nights is currently closed.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again when we get the green light to reopen!
We would like to offer you the cosiest but also the safest dance experience as possible!
Therefore it is necessary to comply to the following guidelines:
– Sign-up t the event by sending your name + phone number to: email@example.com
(Please write your name and phone in the text box for easy and quick check-in – Only 1 sign up for each event)
– Only 100 participants max will be allowed at the same time at the event
– Obligatory hand sanitation at the arrival
– Temperature check at the entrance
– Limit dance partners at the minimum
– No entrance to the event after 23:00
Join us for Havana Nights every Thursday in the center of Copenhagen.
We invite you for an evening of dancing dedicated to Salsa, Bachata, Merengue and Reggaeton.
Never danced Salsa before? The evening always starts with an intro class of Salsa for beginners and you are welcome to join.
20:00-21:00 – Intro class, salsa for beginners
By Salsa Libre Dance Company and guest teacher.
21:00-01:00 – Salsa Night
All the best within Salsa, Bachata, Merengue & Reggaeton ft. DJ Sergio Bedoya, DJ Chevere and DJ Joaquim..
60 DKK / 50 DKK for students: the price includes entrance, wardrobe, intro class of Salsa and Salsa party.
Old Irish Pub (1st floor), Vesterbrogade 2D, 1620 Copenhagen.